Monday, November 1, 2010

The November Bloodbath

It is November 1 - one day before WE THE PEOPLE take our country back! I'm going to spare anyone with predictions and write what should happen. Since this dumb secular progressive incompetent September 10th McFly "president' likes to go on TV all the time talking and talking and talking, I'm going to write what he should say on November 3rd in an address to the once-free nation:




My fellow Americans,
Yesterday you have spoken. You have told me that you have rejected my far-left wing agenda filled with illegal health care, weak borders, a tanking economy, secularism, debauchery and a general hate for what made America great.
Effective noon tomorrow, me and my vice-president will resign our offices. The Honorable Speaker-in-Waiting John Boehner may leave his post to assume the presidency. I will hand all of my materials over to this great man who I know will clean up the mess that I created.
Mr. Boehner, you will be sworn in at 12:01 p.m. Eastern Time. At that moment, you will correctly recite the Oath and immediately create jobs, institute a culture of life, make us safe and bring God back into every crevice in America.
At 1 p.m., me and my entire administration will be handcuffed and loaded onto a plane to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba where we will stand trial for shoving a radical agenda down the throats of all Americans.
I now realize that I damaged the economy worse than any other president in our history. I now realize that I put this nation at risk. I now realize that I am worse than President Grant, Wilson, Roosevelt, Jimmah and Bubba combined.
I now realize that I sold my country out to the jihadists.
Allah Akhbar,
Hussein Obama

You see, the Obama-Pelosi-Reid agenda has officially failed. This election was a referendum on it and WE THE PEOPLE are now in charge.

God Bless and Amen,
Bill Orvis White

No comments: