Thursday, May 6, 2010

I must say something



OK, I know it's been a while since I posted here. With the Twitterin' and posting on other blogs, I found that I haven't been here in a while. Lately, I have had way too much to say. Delores thinks I need a good fishing trip to my aunt's in Georgia, but it's too hard to just set here and do nothing.

Where do I start? Lil Hussein is up to his old tricks again by starting an oil spill so that we cannot drill here, drill now. Anyone who knows how good companies like patriotic BP and Halliburton are, knows that they don't make mistakes like that-no sir. Companies with hard working men like them have the latest in drilling technology to get the resources that we need to power up this once-free nation. You see, it's such a joke when Lil Hussein and his tree hugger radical supporters talk about wind farms and solar panels. Those dang things never worked. I remember back in the day when I was on the drug and drink, Jimmah Carter tried that solar thing at the White House - what a joke. Now his Islamic parter-in-crime is doing the same thing, but much worse this time by causing an oil spill and then doing nothing about it. I pray that the Honorable Mr. Boehner, the Honorable Mitch McConnell and Dennis Miller investigate Lil Hussein's misdeeds in the Gulf.

OK, then we have this Times Square bomber. Look at how stuck-on-stupid September 10th Secular Progressive Democratic McFlys in Godless New York and Washington acted. They said that they thwarted this dirty jihadist: WRONG! Tell us the truth! Tell us the truth! You morons cannot admit that this cousin of Hussein Obama's from Pakistan was within seconds of blowing up most of New York City! Now, I feel for you New Yorkers after 9-11 and all, but folk like Bill Orvis White will not save you when the jihadist storm Battery Park and take y'all over! No sir, because I'll be saving Mississippi from my bunker filled with canned pork 'n beans, gold, water, weapons and Sean Hannity tapes.

When will y'all get it? I don't think you ever will! We are living in dangerous times and this installed-president is having a party!

I have been calling for this "man" to be removed. Will anyone out there join me? He's an Indonesian Kenyan-born jihadist plant who will have these dirty disgusting filthy people take over America. Very soon, we will be speaking Arabic and taking off time for Ramadan in our gov't-run schools.

America, wake up!!!!!!!