Monday, March 15, 2010

The 535 Project

Glenn has his 9/12 Project so I got to thinking. I want to expand my crusade to this year's elections for Congress. My goal is to flush out every single "Stuck On Stupid" far left Secular Progressive Democrat from the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate. I'm calling this The 535 Project whereby folk like Bill White work in every corner and crevice in this nation to flush out anyone who says that he's a Democrat. I know that this is "doable" because the majority of this country thinks like I do. I'm a great role model for this kind of project because I'm a hardcore busy businessman who makes the time for family, prayer and most of all, politics. Folks, we must be involved. Otherwise the Secular Progressive morons will take over and force Big Gov't Health Care, Crap and Trade, Secularism and debauchery down our throats. This is a Conservative Nation that cares about life, liberty and the pursuit of happyness. Some will say that this is impossible. I tell them that they're naive. We can have an all-Republican Congress that embraces a pro-life, pro-business, pro-growth, anti-regulation, anti-environmentalism agenda. Please come join me, Bill Orvis White in the patriotic 535 Project NOW!!!!!!!