Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sarah's new book



I love Sarah and I love her new book. Now, I never read much up until this year. My how things change when you are on a crusade. I'm now going to treat Sarah's new book like my Bible. From time to time, I will refer to it. Right here, I'm going to talk about how Sarah is right on the money when it comes to the fact that we did not get here by accident. The Lord Almighty created us.

It's a known fact that this nation was built upon Christ-centered principles. One of those principles is the fact that the Lord Almighty rose his palms and with a quick flick of both index fingers, created this beautiful planet with what we now have called Life As We Know It.

A little boy in church group named Peter asked me, "Mr. White, did the Lord Almighty also create evil? Why is there so much evil in the world today?"

I replied, "Little Peter, the Lord did not create evil -- that would be Adam's homosexual secular uncle, Steve, who cohabitated with Gary."

"Really, Mr. White?" Little Peter said.

"Yes, and that's why we have evil non-believers today. They either blow up buildings or try to raise your taxes to pay for health care that you didn't ask for," I explained. "Health care is not a right Little Peter. Health care is something that you have to work hard for to earn."

"Would Jesus want health care for the people in his village?" Little Peter asked.

"No, Little Peter. Jesus told the people in the village that if you want to see a doctor, you must work hard by pulling the fat rich healthy people around the town in rickshaws," I told him.

Little Peter said he never heard of these facts. I told Little Peter to try to read between the lines in his Bible. The conversation was cut short when Delores pulled me out of the room to tell me that the damage from the drink gets me going like that. Maybe my bride is right, but I stand by my word and Sarah stands by her word that God created us.

We did not come from apes like all you seculars scream about. It's just not true. But, if y'all want to teach this garbage in our gov't schools, we need to teach Creationism and Intelligent Design right along with it so that these indoctrinated children can make a choice. You know "CHOICE." Y'all scream about choice when it comes to terminating babies, but y'all don't want "CHOICE" when it comes to schools. I mean, that's hypocrisy right there, my liberal friends.
Anyway, I recommend all of you SPs go out and at least try to read Sarah's new book.

No comments: