Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One more invited over for Prayer and Pie


Rep. Michelle Bachmann, you are more than welcome to come over our house for Prayer and Pie. What is Prayer and Pie? Prayer and Pie is something that Delores and I will do for any God-fearing conservative like you who is looking for a connection anytime - day or night.

Rep. Bachmann, you are one of the few voices of reason in this debate over health care. As you know, I feel that health care is something that you earn, not something given to you. Sure, I can afford to get health care, but I choose not to. I choose to keep my earnings. If I have an emergency, I ask one of the doctors at church for advice. If that doesn't work, then I go to the ER. Here's the thing: I can pay for it because I keep my cash locked up with my cache of weapons (aha-not going to tell your pretty face where that is). The point here is that I believe that you are one of the few folks who are standing up to a nation that wants to act like a bunch of pansy bed-wetters.

Mrs. Bachmann, we love you and you're welcome here anytime.

Love,
Bill Orvis White

No comments: