Monday, July 6, 2009

My and my 150



I hate to take pictures, but I do like to shoot photos of my 150. It's my pride and joy. Nothing beats a ride in it on a hot summer day with my gun rack rattling in the back along with Dale and Kyle. Oh yeah, I never told y'all about by bloodhound Gomer. He loves it in the flatbed.

The important thing here is that this is a true man's vehicle. It's the type of machine that someone like Governor Palin or Ann Coulter like for in what a real man drives. When I'm in the driver's seat, I think about how much gorgeous conservative women beg for my attention and I'm happly to oblige.

We take this beauty out for hunting, fishing, NASCAR events and tea bag parties. By the way, our July Fourth Tea Bag party was a major success. I heard that there were thousands of others all across the country. What I don't understand is why we still have this far left taxation system in place. With so many people out there who don't want to be taxed, we should have enough power to end the IRS, the Fed and replace most of the bums in Congress and the White House. I know that change is going to come soon with low or even no taxes in a true Christ-centered environment.

God Bless,
Bill Orvis White

No comments: