Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Date night

I did a 4 a.m. plumbing call and my way, I was thinking about Hussein Obama's date night. Here I am working on an early call, expanding the economy and then they take my hard-earned tax dollars to whoop it up in Godless New York. We have no control over this! Yeah, they can say that it's a small part of the budget, but this date night thing is just the start of all the wasteful spending and taxing starting with this president and his far left Congress. That's why right-thinkers like me and you need to hold these people accountable. Yes, God will judge them, but we need to step up to the plate and fire them.
Give every elected person a test on their commitment to low taxes, culture of life and their love/devotion to Jesus, God, oil and Glenn Beck.
I'm afraid most elected folks would flunk this test. That's why we need to be out there whether it's at a Tea Bag rally or in your Congressman's office. Do it and stop this insane date night thing.
Look what's happening folks. This judge that they're trying to put on the big court in the nation's capital is a disgrace. Rush says that she's a racist. I believe him and that thought scares me. I pray that some of those senators stand up and say, "You're a racist, because Rush says so!" I'll tell y'all, my folks stood up to racism and that's tough to do down here in the South. You heard that right. I grew up with black and brown folk who studied the Bible with me. It was only when I got on the drink that I lost some of those friends -- not because I didn't like them no more, but they looked at my hard-drinking ways and wanted no part of it. They were always better than me! Yep, I'm embarrassed by a lot of God-fearing folk who have a problem with color. I stand up to those racists. Now, Rush says this lady who wants to be on the big court is a racist. I can't believe this. I already had my doubts about her, but now, I'm even more shocked. Even Newt agrees with Rush and I love everything about Newt now more than ever because he has an even greater relationship with God.

No comments: