Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lord I miss them!


I miss Condy Rice and Dick Cheney. There I admit it. I'm not ashamed of it. Their record on the War on Terror will always stand as first-rate. You so-called conservatives out there who want to abandon the Bush Doctrine's commitment to eradicating terror, I say, "Shame on you!" Go ahead and join the clueless McFlys who are jumping around and screaming that, "We torture!" Condy and Dick support the use of coercive techniques to extract necessary information out of those who want to kill us, OK? It's that simple. So why is Mr. Hussein Obama going after those who honorable served under Mr. Cheney and the gorgeous, intelligent Ms. Rice? Because far, far, far,far, far left-wing Web sites, blogs, dying mainstream liberal rags (thank God and Jesus they're going out of business), Hollywood and television networks (excluding FOX-God I love them so much -- note to self: kiss the FOX building when visiting Godless New York).

Why, oh why are we giving up the use of finding out information from key players in terrorist networks? What's wrong with the Obama administration? What's wrong with our country and its people? Hello! Is anyone out there!?

Instead, we are selling out. Look at what happens when a leader becomes best friends with a murdering dictator! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw this photo:



This is beyond sick. Wake up, my pals! We are at war and don't need to be coddling these awful tyrants!

God Bless, Bill Orvis White

No comments: