Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama Idol

Hi y'all. I know y'all are saying that I bummed about today. Well, I treated today like any other day. I didn't watch any of that dang inauguration except when I was fixing a shower pipe at the Whitfield's house. Lureen called me over to her television when Rick Warren was on. OK, I cried during his prayer and I cried even harder when I saw Vice President Cheney in a wheelchair and W and his beautiful family leaving Washington. Lureen took good care of me after that. Speaking of, "taking care of..." I will watch that beautiful woman Faith Hill sing at one of the balls tonight. There's some plumbing I'd like to help her out with! Whoo-hoo!
But you know something, I worked for a living today. It kept my mind off of this Obama Idol crap. I'm sorry, but y'all who voted for this Obama fella are treating it like American Idol, a show that promotes the gay agenda. But, all I have to say is God Bless you W, Cheney and your gorgeous families. As I keep writing here, I pray for our future. As that queer Seacrest says (I don't know why Delores watches that Idol show), "I'm out." I bet that Seacrest is "out."

No comments: