Tuesday, November 4, 2008

D-Day

So this is it. Today symbolizes the end of freedom as we know it. Tomorrow, we will see the death of God and the escalation of debauchery. Today, Christ-loving people who are in the majority will start to become silenced. Tomorrow, the evildoers, the liberals, the gays will drown us out.



Businessmen like me will see his taxes go through the roof to fund these people. What can we do? We won't be able to take up arms against the enemy because they will be coming after my cache. You see, our founding fathers at least had that advantage! What can we do? My answer is prayer. I know, you're probably saying, "Bill, you're going soft." Maybe so. I'm 55 and tired. Tired of high taxes. Tired of the liberal media subjecting me to Rosie O'Donnell. Tired of tree-huggers who want to tell me that plastic bags are going to kill the squirrels that I love to eat anyway. Tired of the gays wanting to re-decorate my toolshed.



I'm also sorry to say that Joe the Plumber stole my thunder. I only wish John McCain would have taken me on the trail. I would have told those crowds about how Christ gets us through everything. He saved me the night I turned my truck over and I know that even if the Right keeps losing power, there is Christ who will get us through Obama-Pelosi-Reid.

No comments: