Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Opportunity Society

I'm a Mississippi businessman who feels that there are too many taxes and not enough prayer in our country. A lot of folks in and around town have been asking me, "Bill, who do you like for president?" Right now, I'm not endorsing anyone. Everyone who knows me knows that I'm a Huckabee fan. I cried the day he dropped. I do know that I cannot endorse John McCain or the two low-lifes that are running on the other side. I like the idea of Bob Barr running for the Libertarians, but I have always questioned their lack of committment to Christ. Plus, they endorse drug use. That's as pure and simple as the soap that my mama Hilda Mae made when she grew up on the Delta. Stay tuned and maybe I'll have an endorsement. In the meantime, I will continue my crusade to save America.

No comments: